Become a Financial Services Partners adviser
Flexible solutions to assist you deliver quality advice and own your future.
At Financial Services Partners, you have access to our full service value proposition called FSP DNA. The elements you choose help define who you are:
- FOFA support to help you address transition the issues and comply
- Xplan support inhouse and over 80 strategies coded in 19 areas of advice to help you deliver quality advice
- Sales and marketing support, to help you look great in the eyes of your client
- Technical and professional development to keep your advice knowledge sharp
- Professional standards support to keep you compliant
- Remunerations paid weekly, every Thursday
- plus, you'll enjoy the security provided by institutional ownership with the benefits of an independently run dealer group, including access to practice funding
Please speak to us about how to put FSP DNA to work for you.
Good Advice TV
What our advisers say
There’s a lot of sharing going on; a lot of synergy between the guys and as a group we really take an interest in each others business which is a great asset to have...Bill Webster,
Tempus Wealth Read More »
FSP recognises success
Financial planners Rick Foster and Jarrad Murphy, have been awarded two top honours – the Firm of the Year Award and the Client Choice Award. The awards were presented by Financial Services Partners, at the i-achieve conference in 2011.
The Good Adviser Blog
Income protection – what’s all the fuss?
Many people automatically insure their car, their home, even their boat, but overlook their most important asset – themselves.